The testing strategy is still a work in process. The solution should include the following:
- A single test command should run all packages unit tests
- Unit tests should test against the current state of other packages, not their published state
- E2E tests should be run on multiple browsers
- Jest and Cypress should be used for all tests
- Config files for tests should be unique per project, but similar enough to easily understand what is unique
- Merges to master and publishes should require running all unit and e2e tests.
In the meantime, unit tests are setup. They are all run with